It’s time for Nikki to share the new treat recipe she whipped up for Koda and his friends in the Kitchen!
Peanut Butter and Pumpkin Dog Treats
- 2 ½ cups whole wheat flour
- 2 eggs
- ½ cup canned pumpkin
- 2 tablespoons peanut butter
- ½ teaspoon salt
- ½ teaspoon ground cinnamon
Nikki added Glucosamine into these treats to give Koda a little help with his old joints. Check out our Instagram page to see his reaction to these treats!
Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C).
- Whisk together the flour, eggs, pumpkin, peanut butter, salt, and cinnamon in a bowl. Add water as needed to help make the dough workable, but the dough should be dry and stiff.
- Roll the dough into a 1/2-inch-thick roll. Cut into 1/2inch pieces.
- Bake in preheated oven until hard, about 40 minutes.
Have you tried making these? What did your dog think of them?!?