Dog Jogs is still open and operating at this time but we are taking some precautions to keep you, your family, and our team safe. We are reducing service hours from Sunday – Monday from 9:00am-9:00pm, to 9:00am-5:00pm. All non-essential consults are on hold until further notice. We are making an exception and continuing to offer consults for healthcare providers, first responders, and anyone else who provides essential services to others at this time.
As much as we may sound like a broken record, we strongly agree that practicing social distancing and self isolation is the most effective preventative measure in limiting the spread of COVID-19.
How will this affect your pets services?
In order to protect your family and our team, we kindly ask that you disinfect all common areas/surfaces prior to our visit. This means cleaning door knobs, railings, closet door knobs, crate handles, leashes/harnesses, etc. If you are able to, please leave out disinfectant wipes/sprays so that we can disinfect your home before we head out.
What if I am home during services?
We totally get that your pet still needs social interaction and exercise during the day even if you are working from home. Our services help you remain productive without having the distractions of a pet that is craving your attention. In fact if you are home during services we ask that we practice social distancing within your home to reduce the risks of transmission and human interaction.
Currently we are requesting clients to have their pets out in their backyard or garage for pick up. If you do not have a backyard or garage we kindly ask that all walking supplies are left near the entrance and your pup is free to come greet us at the door. As much as we would love to chat, we ask that you do not greet us at the door.
What tools are we using to keep our team safe?
We have asked staff to follow more strict preventative measures to keep them safe.
All staff are asked to:
- Wash their hands frequently, before and after every service
- Utilize disinfectant wipes on all door knobs/crates, leashes/harnesses and common areas, before and after every service
- Use their own leashes if possible
- Wear latex or Nitrile gloves if need
- Use hand sanitizer in their vehicles before and after services/when washing isn’t an option
- Practice social distancing where needed (in client homes, during services, etc)
- To notify admin if they are not feeling well and to stay home